Our Canteen has introduced an online ordering system which will is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY at this stage. Orders can also be placed by students over the counter from a modified menu of nutritious and tasty snacks and meals. Our Canteen will be using an online pre-ordering system called QuickCliq to offer a convenient and easy to use online service.
To sign up for Canteen online ordering, please follow these steps:
- Sign up by completing the registration form at www.quickcliq.com.au.
- Receive a confirmation email with an activation link.
- Activate your account and login to the website.
- Add a student and select Bullsbrook College as their school.
- Order whenever you like (up to four weeks in advance; before 9:30am on the day that you are ordering lunch for).
Once you have signed up, please follow these steps to order your child’s lunch:
- Select a student
- Select a date
- Add lunch items
If you are experiencing any issues with signing up, logging on or any other IT issues related to the online ordering process, please call QuickCliq’s helpline on 1300 11 66 37 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly monitoring all government circulated COVID-19 updates and are adhering to all the guidelines required by Canteens. As these restrictions are lifted and volunteers are able to return to assist our P&C in the Canteen, more ordering days will be introduced.